I understand all that, I just thought that their might be a program that would automatically be able too do that without going through the process of doing it one by one, so that's why I asked the question in the first place. If there was a program in fact, that could do that, then the program could invariably provide notification to email lists that either he, or she was subscribed too. However, if it aint possible, then so be it. You don't know, unless you ask.