That site works with IE8 with flash on just fine, and don't need jaws on mac. its screen reader is built in the op.

At 10:34 AM 5/13/2009, you wrote:
Hi all,

I have turned flash off and went to visit a web page of a web designer who may work on a page for our business. I wanted to investigate his work, because he warned me he tends to use flash for obvious visual reasons. Jaws will not read anything for me when I visit the link, and is very sluggish.

If anyone is up for trying out the link, and helping me to figure out if Jaws will work with this guy's design, I would appreciate it. The link is:
http://www.keepsakemedia.net

Also, since I'm a windows user, I've never paid attention to if Jaws works with Macs, so does it?

Thanks,
Rhonda