From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Lynn
Golightly
Sent: Friday, June 05, 2009 1:42 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS and JAWS Application Box after typing for
alittle while in Outlook

JAWS List:

Please forgive me for the last posting.  As I said, I am having all
sorts of
problems with JAWS 10.1, something.  Focus is one of the problems.
However,
when I type for a minute or two, I hear a typical Windows sound like a
beep
and then get a box with an error.  It's some sort of JAWS application
box.
This happens in Outlook 2003.  I only went to JAWS 10.13 something
because
Windows automatically downloaded IE 8.

  Does anyone out there have any idea what this might mean?  I use JAWS
10
from work all of the time with no difficulties.

Sorry to the reference to Curtis--I thought I was e-mailing my husband
at
work.

Vicky Golightly