With power dvd. you have to use the application key in the program. Then everything shows up.

At 11:55 PM 6/4/2009, you wrote:
Hi all. I had version eight point two, and I had run an older version the same as someone had suggested. But I couldn't get it to work, so I tried windows media player. I went and I sort of got the dvd to work, it started playing except i couldn't do anything else. I couldn't even shut off the dvd, or even close windows media player once it was shut. so I guess i'm on the hunt for an accessible dvd software. Anyone? I don't have much to play with, so price is a factor.