Ann, I'm using the jaws 10.151 whatever.  I don't know what the three
updates have fixed since I'm not in much better shape than I was with jaws
10 before the updates.  I did go to i e options to advanced options to look
around.  One of those may be the issue but some are checked and some not and
I haven't a clue what most of them mean.  It is, by the way, i e 7.
Microsoft shouldn't mess with old people!  Neither should jaws.  marilyn