Ah I didn't think of that. Thanks..now to find the right thing under tools taking me awhile to learn to maneuver through that stuff..but good idea..wish I'd thought of that.
Karen, Harpo, and the piggies
----- Original Message ----- From: "Tim" <t...@nwiusa.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, June 07, 2009 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] still a question can you answer this? please

Do you mean you are trying to clear the browsing history in your Browser? If this is what you are trying to do, why not just set the number of days to store previously visited web sites to zero under Internet Options which is located in the Tools menu. You can always reset this if you want it to hold previously visited web sites again.

If you set it to zero, it should clear all of your history as soon as you close the Browser.

----- Original Message ----- From: "KB" <karen...@comcast.net>