Okay, calm down. First, while focused on the IN box, press Alt-T to launch the Tools menu, then the letter O to access the Options submenu. You will be on the General page, so press Control-Tab repeatedly until you reach the Signatures page. That should do it.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "KB" <karen...@comcast.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, June 08, 2009 10:22 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] mad and frustrated can you help?

Evidently I don't understand how the menus work when you press the alt key go to tools then down to options. I am trying to change the signature for mails outlook express. Can someone help me? Thanks..very frustrated. I enter on option try to use arrows end up back on the in box again...
Karen, Harpo, and the piggies