Hi,

I asked about this once before and recieved no response so I'm trying again.
About 90 percent of the time when I unload then reload JAWS I get a window pop
up saying, Application File For JAWS.  It then asks if I want to send an error
report.  I usually hit the don't send button and the window closes and things
seem to work normally.  I've run a JAWS repair and performed a registry
clean-up, a defrag and error scan.   Is this a JAWS problem or an operating
system issue?  I'm using JAWS 6.1 and XP home edition.  I'd like to upgrade my
JAWS but don't want to spend a fortune and put it into a sick machine.  Any
thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Steve