From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Sarah
Alawami
Sent: Wednesday, June 10, 2009 8:18 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Converting DVD to MP3

Try DvdAudioExtractor. It works great!

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Simon
Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 7:33 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

what was the website?
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Ann Byrne
  To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
  Sent: Tuesday, June 09, 2009 10:31 PM
  Subject: [JAWS-Users] Converting DVD to MP3

  I'm resending this because I totally messed up the subject when I
  posted it previously.

  Somewhere I saw listed a JAWS-friendly program for creating mp3 files
  from dvd's.  But I can't find it.  Can anyone recommend one???

  thanks.

NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice
which can be viewed at http://www.doj.gov.za/about_web/disclaimer.htm
If you are unable to access the Disclaimer, send an email request for the
disclaimer to webmas...@justice.gov.za and we will send you a copy of the
Disclaimer.