I am using a wireless head phone microphone by and it works well.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Larry Stansifer" <lar...@infowest.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, June 12, 2009 12:59 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and wireless head-sets.

Hi folks,

A number of years ago Plantronics produced a telephone
head-set where one side had a combination ear phone and
Microphone and the other side plugged directly into the
computer's sound card. Phone calls were routed  to one ear
and Jaws was routed to the other. I would like to duplicate
the same working environment only in a wireless
configuration.
Wireless telephone head-sets are extremely common place
however I am not sure about the sound card/Jaws wireless
technology.
Any ideas?

TNX

Larry