Sorry about that folks. I ended up sending a blank message.
I'm using latest JAWS 10 and Windows Live Mail under Windows 7. It appears that when I create a new message, it ends up blank. This only seems to happen if a signature exists. If I reply, forward, or remove the signature, then I can write as normal and the message contents are displayed once sent. Does anyone know what I can do to fix this problem? Has anyone else even experienced this problem?
Please advise as it's obviously a problem that should be addressed.
Thanks in advance, and sorry again for the blank message.
P.S. Just discovered that if I paste something from the clipboard I can see the contents, as in this one. This is with the signature. Once again please advise. Thanks.
--
Chris Hallsworth
e-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com