From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Yvonne Oliver
Sent: Sunday, June 14, 2009 4:58 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] using dragon naturally speaking

hello members
i have dragon naturally speaking installed on my computer.
i have managed to recite all the text that the program asks to recognise my
voice.
this was achieved with help from the r n i b computer volunteer.
however i am asking if any member has this on their computer andor is using
it or if anyone has used it before and can help me get started.
i need to know how to get started
i have posted this on blind computing list but have done this one as well
because i use jaws

thank you
Yvonne