Hi Larry,

You can get at the Auto-Complete feature of all those applications by going
into your internet options, then control-Tabbing to the Content tab.

You can also delete Auto-Complete data by deleting your History on the
General tab when you press the appropriate button to delete the history.

Once there, tab to the button that is labelled as settings.  If you browse
away from that dialog box, the actual name of the button will show up, as
Auto-Complete Settings.  It could have been my Jaws, so I guess we'll see
with others and what their Jaws calls that button.

If Jaws just reads the button as Settings, you'll find two buttons there, so
you'll want the first button labelled settings.

Keep in mind that this is with Internet Explorer 8, but I believe the
process is the same for versions 6 and 7.

In any case, Once you press that settings button, a dialog box will pop up
asking what you want Auto-Complete to keep track of.

Uncheck the items you don't want Auto-Complete to keep track of.

Myself, I keep all of the checkboxes unchecked because I don't like any
information being kept.

After you go through the checkboxes, you'll come to a button to clear the
Auto-Complete data stored on your computer.  Press the spacebar on that
button, and another dialog box will open up.

The trick in this dialog box is to keep the ones you want deleted unchecked,
and leave the ones you want left in checked.

I know, it's weird that way.  Smiles.

Anyway, once done, tab to the ok button, and press the spacebar.

This should close out the dialog box and delete the information you've asked
it to delete.

On the previous dialog box, go ahead and press the ok button again, followed
by the ok button on the internet options dialog box.

Hope this helps.

Victor
Co-moderator
Blind Movie Buffs List