Yep unfortunately  that's the  way it is. I don't know why it happens but it
does. It also drives me nuts.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Andrew Head
Sent: Saturday, June 20, 2009 11:23 PM
To: Jaws users list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] popping sounds in eloquence

Hi all,
Until recently I had my voice rate of eloquence set at 50 percent. However,
I plan to slowly speed it up so I can eventually understand it at 100
percent. However, one little thing, I had it at 80, but decided for now that
was too fast and slowed it down to 75. but at both speeds I hear more
popping sounds as eloquence reads things. is this just how things are
something I'll have to get used too?
from Andrew