From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Van Der Walt
Riana
Sent: Tuesday, June 23, 2009 1:40 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Anyone using Roxio with JAWS?

Hello Alan,

It depends which version of roxio easy cd creater you have, as some of
the versions are less accessible than others.

Unfortunately I cannot recall which, but I know that a friend used an
earlier version, due to more graphics and thus less accessibility in
some later version and that was already more than two years ago.

If you only want to write data cd's, copy and paste and confirmation
thereof in the normal windows own applications, would still be the
easiest.

Regards

Riana