Just was on chatzilla last night. In the middle of chatting with people, I all
of a sudden couldn't submit my coments anymore. People were waiting for me to
respond and I could see all of that, but I'd type something in and hit enter
only to find my text wasn't being submitted. It was so weird and I got on
again tonight to find out if it was still an issue and it is. I can't even type
in the /join #XXXX and get to the chat room , I have to go to the box that says
to search for a chat room and I for some reason can input the name of the chat
room there and it takes me right to it, but I still can't type and have my
typing show up for everyone else to see. What happened? Any ideas? Like I said
it was all working fine for a while and then all of a sudden it wouldn't let me
communicate with people. I was not kicked, and nothing unusual happened from
what I can tell. I did find that when I closed out of firefox it was attempting
to update my add ons. The only thing I can think is it updated to a new version
of chatzilla that isn't accessible? Please let me know what you think the
problem might be, thanks!

Kate

Bing™  brings you maps, menus, and reviews organized in one place.   Try it now.