Hi All, I am using outlook express jaws 10 and XP home sp3
I for a fairly long have had a problem where a link in an email is not
viewed as a link. I discovered that if the link is at the very beginning of
a line it is recognized as a link and I can click on it. If it is not at the
beginning of the line it is viewed as text. Is there a setting somewhere
that can correct this problem? I have been looking around and did not read
anything that can help fix this problem.
Thanks
---
Please visit my home page; it is motivational, inspirational and humorous
with many resources for the blind.
http://www.LennyMcHugh.com