To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, June 27, 2009 2:38 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 10 Upper Case Indication in MS Word

Hi, Brian.

I can make those changes, but JAWS is still saying Cap before each instance of upper case letters.

I know there's an upper case voice because if I go into the voices submenu, there's a control to specify the pitch of the upper case voice. I just can't get JAWS 10 to read using this voice rather than saying cap.

Lisa

The problem: How to get 2 pounds of chocolate home from the store in hot car. The solution: Eat it in the parking lot.

Lisa Belville
missktlab1...@verizon.net

----- Original Message ----- From: "Brian Lee" <brianl...@charter.net>