To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 4:40 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] deleting link field

Hello Estelita,

I am not at a computer with Word 2003, but I think that the following information should work for you. You can move to a field in an unprotected form by using function key 11. The shift key with function key 11 moves back a field at a time. After moving focus to the hyperlink field, press the application key and see if you have a menu choice to remove the hyperlink. If the link has a bookmark then you might need to remove the bookmark too. If so, use CTRL+shift+F5 to bring up the bookmark dialog box. You can then select the bookmark in the list and tab to the delete button and press spacebar. However, choosing the "remove hyperlink" choice from the context menu should do what you need.

Take care.

       Brian Lee
brianl...@charter.net
----- Original Message ----- From: "Estelita" <este.clay...@yahoo.co.uk>