From: "Stanley Smith" <ssm...@mastnet.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, July 01, 2009 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Super Anti Spyware question

With the Pro version you get real-time protection and can schedule scans and
so forth.  As I remember it, you can also get a lifetime subscription for an
additional $9.00 (not sure if this is still available or not, but was there
when I checked it last).  I'm currently using the free version which works
just great with Jaws.  I'm also using Malwarebytes' anti-Malware along with
Superantispyware and I have a great combination along with Avast 4 Home
Edition.  I also have Spywareblaster installed on my machine.
Stanley