Here's a strange problem. When I hit Enter on the link in this message, it launches the Outlook 2007 Start-Up Wizard instead of opening a new message with the Open Book Join address in the "To" field. My email client is Outlook Express 6, and I have never used Outlook. I'm running XP Pro and JAWS 9. Any idea what's going on ?

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 07, 2009 10:12 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] memo about a new list

I might be out of my mind for this next announcement but here it goes and
with luck it will work out all right. I have created probably the last list ever, it regards the Open book software package and related peripherals. If
anybody is interested in signing up for what I hope will be a very
specialized kind of list here is the information.

openbook-j...@jaws-users.com

Not everything is in place at this point but it is active and would seem to be ready for prime time. There are still some modifications to the help page and so forth to be done along with other details. So let's give it a try for
now and see how things go.
David Ferrin
I tried thinking once but decided it was a bad idea.