From: "Stuart" <stupo...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 7:36 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] scripting a menu

Hi David.
Here is a script I wrote using the dlg select function to simulate the
different jaws cursors. Perhaps you can get an idea from this.

Script cursormenue ()
var
string MyMenu, ; variable to hold menu text.
string MenuTitle, ; variable to hold menu title.
int index ; integer variable to hold menu numbers.

let MenuTitle="Cursor Menu" ; assign name .
let MyMenu="|Pc cursor"+
"|Jaws Cursor"+
"|Rout Jaws To PC"+
"|Rout Pc To Jaws"+
"|Rout Pc To Jaws"+

"|Invisible Cursor"+
"|Left Mouse Click"

let index=DlgSelectItemInList(MyMenu,MenuTitle,FALSE)
IsSelectItemDlg() ; function to ensure focus is correct
If(index==1) Then
PerformScript PCCursor()
ElIf(index==2) Then
PerformScript JawsCursor()