You will have to put in those numbers or characters, and I don't know if
they have them audibly or not.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Flor Lynch
Sent: Saturday, July 11, 2009 9:48 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws and yahoo sign-up

Hi,

I think you will need to navigate between Forms Mode On and Forms Mode Off
(rather than stay in Forms Mode for the whole operation), so that you can
correctly track and fill in (turning Forms mode on, then off again - PC
cursor) with your required details.

if you would prefer, you now also have the choice of the solona CAPTCHA
solution service, which is human operated, for use with any browser, at
www.solona.net/ >, where you can read about it.