To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 12, 2009 10:12 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Windows 7: Start Menu and recommended settings

Hi listers,
yesterday I read an article about what all has been changed in windows 7 as
opposed to vista, what has been omitted, added and so forth.
One of the things it said was that windows 7 no longer has the option to
change the start menu to classic start menu. Does this cause any problems
with jaws?
Also, does anyone who has had experience trying out windows 7 have some sort
of list or manual I can check out about what the recommended settings and
changes are that I should make to the OS, in order for it to run smoothly
with jaws?
Using jaws 10.
Regards,
chrissy