Hi list,
today I was typing up something in MS word 2003. After having been typing for a
while, I had something odd happen. Instead of any texts I began typing, being
inserted infront of the character I was typing at. It deleted that character
and replaced it with the one I just typed. Years ago, this used to be referred
to as type over mode. I didn't even know it still existed. I have no idea how I
turned it on. But how do I turn it off, and get it back to inserting the
character I type, rather than typing over any existing text?
    I am using XP home, Jaws 10 and Ms word 2003 like I said.

Thanks Jason