From: "Stewart A Overbey Jr." <saover...@att.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, July 17, 2009 7:56 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I apologize to all

While thanking you all for your thoughts on my question of whether or
not to upgrade, I apologize for causing such a debate.  When I reflect
on my question, it wasn't even appropriate for this list.

I thank the List Master for indulging my post for as long as he did.

Thanks Again,
Stewart

Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy
name.
Psalm 103:1

Stewart A Overbey
sover...@sourcelight.org