From: "Andrés felipe Pulgarín" <anprog...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, July 19, 2009 4:16 AM
To: "jaws-users-list" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] about the opcion to change the synthesizer language inJAWS 10

Hi people.
I was wrighting  this message before, but I pressed Enter in the send
button accidentally and my message was sent empty.
OK here is  my question.
in JAWS 10  is not available the command control+Windows+l to change
the sinthesizer language? I say this because I have to  switch to
another synth languages using the voices menu, and I can't press the
keystroke convination to do this.
someone know about it?
Thanks, Andres

--