From: "jason smith" <thisi...@picknowl.com.au>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2009 2:19 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] problem with Jaws announcing favourites when not
meantto

: Hi list,
: for the past week or so, I have had an unusual issue with Jaws. For
example, whenever I launch Internet Explorer. Jaws announces "favorites". I
don't think I remember it ever doing this before. In addition, when I open a
webpage. I usually use insert numpad 3 to read the status line. This lets me
know how many items on the page are left to download. However, what Jaws
tends to do now, is read out a couple of my favorites. However, if I do in
fact want to access my favorites. I still need to use control I to bring up
my favorites list. Has anyone else experienced this? I am using XP home, IE7
and Jaws 10. Would upgrading to IE8 be of any help? It is sitting in my
system tray. But I have been cautious about installing it.
:
: Thanks Jason
: For answers to frequently asked questions about this list visit:
: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/