Do the following. Alt T, press o, tab to read and tab until you see read messages. unshed it and you will see link in your emails if you get email with links.

Kind Regard

Holger Fiallo

----- Original Message ----- From: "Leslie" <leslieferr...@att.net>
To: "jaws users" <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 02, 2009 5:19 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I need to set up outlook express not the email partbut the different dialog boxes

I did something to my outlook express because everytime I sent a message a dialog would come up saying you are sending this in html and I'd have to tab over to send in text. Now when I open my emails my links don't come up. I'm trying to configure it again but can't find instructions to fix it. Thanks Leslie