As far as I'm concerned, audio captchas are a total waste of time. Solona or Webvisum are much better solutions for solving captchas.

Gerald
----- Original Message ----- From: "Russell J. Thomas, Jr" <rjtlawf...@yahoo.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Monday, August 10, 2009 6:36 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] microsoft signing in

You are not the only one having problems with these so-called audio
substitutes for visual captcha. Many of them are impossible to understand;
others let you hear an audio you can download and then you can't get back to
where you type in the code you have heard. When will this nonsense end?

Respectfully,

Russell J. Thomas, Jr.

THOMAS & ASSOCIATES

www.employersattorneys.com