What version of ie, and it should be 4 tabs in.

At 07:22 PM 8/19/2009, you wrote:
Hi Tim,
I followed your directions, but I cannot find "delete history on exit". I don't know what I'm doing wrong. Thanks.
Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "tim" <z200...@gmail.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 19, 2009 6:46 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] How to Enable Cookies Until I Delete them?

open the browser, tools menu, Internet options, general tab menu. Tab down to delete history on exit, un check that box, apply, ok, and your done.

At 03:02 PM 8/19/2009, you wrote:
Hi All,
Lately, I'm noticing that each time I turn off my computer, when I revisit a particular website where I've been recently, and I press "v" for visited link, I am told "no more visited links". I'm using the latest version of JAWS 10 and OE 6. Hope someone can help because this is extremely annoying. Thanks.
Jo
----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <ksong8...@msn.com>