Just press the alt key and arrow to the Tools menu. You will find the Add to Address Book menu. Press enter once you find this option and press enter on any of the contacts you wish to add.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <ksong8...@msn.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 22, 2009 10:12 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2007 contact info

If I'm reading an email and would like to quickly add the person to my contacts is there a way to do this without doing the CTRL Shift C or CTRL 2 route? In windows live I'm able to shift tab to the add to contacts button, click space bar and the person will be added. Is there something like that with outlook 2007? If so I haven't found it yet, please help.