I think for the money that AVAST Pro is the best. Its Jaws friendly and seems to catch everything and doesn't bog down the system. There is also a free version for home use and is quite good, but for the most protection I would go Pro. and ----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike & Barbara" <mb69ma...@charter.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 25, 2009 2:48 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] webroot internet security essencialscompatibilitywith jfw?

Hi Cristobal,

I am running XP/SP3 Home, IE7, & Jaws 8, 9, & 10 latest. I had the Web Root
package and couldn't wait until my subscription ran its course before I
uninstalled it. It was not very Jaws friendly, but even worse It let a lot of stuff through that was caught with other programs. Forgive me for being
somewhat vague, but it has been quite some time that I let Web Root go.
Unless they have improved in the last year or so I wouldn't waste the money. Besides for $3.00 that is an awful cheap price and as the old saying goes, "
you get what you pay for " may apply here.  This is my own experience with
Web Root, maybe others have had better luck.  Take care.
Mike

----- Original Message ----- From: CrisMunoz54