Greetings everyone,

 It is my heart felt prayer that this message finds everyone in good health
and in good spirits. I'm writing today to find out if anyone knows of a jaws
friendly web site where a blind person can go to learn guitar scales for
playing lead guitar. I've started Playing my guitar again and this time I
plan to stick to  it. I played guitar for several years before I went blind.
After losing my sight I kind of just layed my guitar down. After a few years
had passed, I tried picking it up again but I quickly put it back down
again. But, I am at it again and this time it is with a vengeance. I've been
practicing day and night. Now all I need is to find a blind friendly site to
get some lead scales or patterns  so as to add more color to my style of
pplaying. I truely hope there is someone out there who can direct me to
where I need to go. until I here from  someone, happy trails, and blue skies
and green lights.

"With great power comes great responsibility."

Sincerely yours,

Fred