From: "Tan Siew Ling" <rustybe...@gmail.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 1:17 PM
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS 10 with Firefox 3.013 or Firefox 3.5?

Hi,

 I am using JAWS 10 on XP Professional with Service Pack 3. I have updated
to Firefox version 3.013. After doing a Google search, when presented with
the results, on clicking any results, I am not brought to the new link. So, I press Alt+Function key 4 and retry the search. On launching Firefox, I am presented with a dialogue saying that I needed to close the previous Firefox
window or reboot the system. On trying to open websites, when I am not
brought to the new webpage, I retry and relaunch Firefox. The same dialogue
will appear.

Question: When I pressed Alt+Function key 4, haven't I closed the window?
When I do an Insert+Function 10, I don't see any Firefox running.

 So, is the above an indication that my Firefox has crashed and
malfunctioning?

 My next question:

Is Firefox 3.5 compatible with JAWS 10 then?

 Oh, how I miss Firefox 3.012.

 Thanks for reading.

Regards,

Siew Ling