I ran into that same problem about a year ago. If I remember correctly, it had something to do with the combo box at the top of the address book window. The selection had gotten changed and all address book entries disappeared. Changing the selection in that combo box restored the address book entries.

John

----- Original Message ----- From: "David Ferrin" <d...@jaws-users.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Thursday, August 27, 2009 11:29 AM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] outlook 2003 address book

The interesting item is that particular keystroke brings up an empty address
book, the catch is there are people in my address book but I can't find
them. Trust me I have been all through the folder structure and also I know
where the address book is for outlook express.

David Ferrin
d...@jaws-users.com