Autosync means that you just plug in the ipod and the songs will add themselves and any changes you make t the itunes library are reflected on the ipod. Manual sync means that you have to manually add songs to the ipod, sync it, and manually delete songs from the ipod. Changes in the itunes library are not reflected on the ipod and deleting songs off the itunes library doesn't delete them from the ipod but rather the songs must be deleted through the list that shows when you hook your ipod up to the computer.
Sarah A.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Kimsan" <ksong8...@msn.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Sunday, August 30, 2009 4:50 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Ipod and itunes more...

Hi sarah,
I actually have over five thousand songs but my Ipod will only hold 2000 songs. My main problem is sinking, I don't know how to put the songs from Itunes to my Ipod. I don't know how to do it manually or audo sink. How do you even set it up for audo sink and what does that mean? I might have the answers, but I thought I would ask all I can from someone who knows more than what I know. Feel free to email me at ksong8...@msn.com if you want to talk off the list.