I seem to be having a prob with jaws 11 when I am reading emails it will not
always read them.  them some are ok but after I delete one the next one
sometimes will not read things just seem to slow down a lot I need to alt
tab out of it and back in again then It might read it but it sometimes
starts reading from the middle of the email or starts on the bottom line.
it is not happening in jaws 10 and I don't know why.  Anyone else having
this prob using windows X P and office 2003.  just asking before I send a
report to freedom just in case its just my computer have repaired office
just in case it was something wrong with it but has not helped at all