Good morning everyone.

Someone sent me the following articlefor me to read. However, when I go too
that site and try to locate it on the webpage, I'm unable too access it.
I've put the search term into the edit box with no success.  I've used the
jaws find feature pasting all of the correct words which were taken from the
title of the article, and have had no success in locating it.  I've even
tried going through the webpage using the h key too go through by headings.
What am i doing wrong here. I'm going to paste all of the rellavantinformation below, so that others on this list can examine it for themselves. http://bit.ly/3O0fIJ

Digital TV software provides talking menus for the visually impaired,
deaf and elderly by NY Disabil http://bit.ly/3O0fIJ