From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of David Griffith
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2009 10:52 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Peculiar behaviour of Jaws with Google.

I thought I would report on solving the peculiar behaviour of Jaws with
firefox where it did not see the search results in a google search. .

I completely un-installed and re-installed Jaws with no real improvement.
All that happened is that it became possible to read the search results by
ending and restarting Jaws.

I had been using as my search web site the www.google.co.uk web page.

I have now  switched to the Google Access page.

So far, touch wood, jaws is now reading the search results in the Google
Access version so this seems a work around for this problem. I do not know
if the searches will be optimised for UK users but I will give it a try.

Regards

David griffith