Hello all,
are there JFW key strokes to read the whole line.
I use Thunderbird as my mail client, when arrowing down a list of messages I hear the fields that are displayed in each message such as subject, from, etc. I have labelled a graphic at the beginning of a line that shows when a message has an attachment. When arrowing down this list of messages JFW does not say attachment unless I switch to the jaws cursor.. Then the read current line works and says attachment. When in pc cursor I must use the Jaws key + home to read from the beginning of the line up to the cursor. Then I must do a read line Jaws key + up arrow to read the rest of the information.
So hence my question is there keystrokes to do what I want?
Thanks for any help.
Max.