Good morning everyone.

I apologize for asking for help from everyone on this list, as I know that it has been asked before. But I need to ask again, Could anyone please repost the directions on how too clear out the run dialog edit box? I tried doing it with putting the cursor on the first carecter, and then backspacing over it, or doing a select all with control a, and last but not least, shift end, with delete key, with no success. When these instructions were posted too the list before, I thought that I had put them in to a folder that I had created for this purpose which I called, helpful hints. I did go too the jaws users home page to look it up, but I couldn't find it there. I looked on the utilities page, tips and tricks page, and the misk page, as well as the programs page.