Does Yahoo read the messages you missed like MSN? In MSN all you have to do if you missed a message is press alt 1 and so on.
Patti

I see no reason why Yahoo wouldn't work with 11 but I never really tried it.
In  10 I found it quirky and unstable, connection problems, lots of little
things that just bugd the .... out of me. And that was before the messages
started to have delays of more than five seconds before they were spoken. So
I downloaded Miranda.
It works like a charm. I love it already. With a little bit of tweaking and
adding a number of words in the dictionary I find it runs very smooth.
What it doesn't do is speak the smileys. If I go into the histry it's there,
let's say a winking smiley ;)
Even if I have added that to the dictionary, it won't speak it when the
message is spoken.
I can live without it as I send smileys and they can see them just fine.
I'm just wondering if anyone is using Miranda here and has anything to add.

Downloaded Miranda from the jaws-users page, under programs, as well as the
scripts from the script page.

Jen