A student with IE8 is getting this dialog every time she opens IE8:
"Open parent document button."  I cannot locate anything in the add-ons
which look
suspicious.  Is this a part of IE8 or how can it be eliminated?  As soon as
she arrows down one time, she is
stuck on the button and cannot read the page or access any links.  She is
using JAWS7.1.  (Strangely, the JAWS cursor can read the screen but cannot
see
the "Open parent document button" dialog on the screen.  With the virtual
cursor, she cannot move anywhere after pressing the down arrow that first
time.
Also, she can't read any menus unless she does a manual 'say line' command.
I realize that neither IE7 nor IE8 are fully supported by JAWS7.1,
but she got IE8 as an automatic download.

Is this dialog just a part of IE8 or can it be eliminated?  BTW, she is able
to bring up the control-O dialog as a temporary work-around, but cannot
access
the search edit box on her Google home page.

Cher