Try to redo the hot key.
Also, to start jaws, do start run with is the letter r, and type jaws10.
That is a good way to start it.

-----Original Message-----
From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Jose Lomeli
Sent: Wednesday, September 23, 2009 10:18 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Need help!

Hello; Listers, I upgraded to JAWS 10! I have an issue! Everytime I try to
start jaws with ctrl alt j it says problem with shortcut dialog the shortcut
jaws.lnk could not be found. Please insert disk. This is for JAWS 8. What
can I do? How Can I fix this?

Email: joselom...@pghmail.com
Check out my skype group go to
http://www.skype.com/go/joinpublicchat?skypename=jose.lomeli93&topic=Braille
Note%20Chats&blob=dDeeGFLbPZ1yYWsQKwPyGHEn1UenwCpBFSaz8pJJsEDG8KIPPTsNWZSLNj
1A9qv45h8FHco3mmio
All outgoing messages are checked by avast version 4.8
 Outgoing mail is Virus Scanned byNorman Data Defense.        Inbound Spam
reduced 98.2% byVircom Sieve.