From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of
Christopher Sabine
Sent: Thursday, September 24, 2009 5:47 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Possible issue registering an online
account withAmerican Express

Hi folks. Just wondering if anybody has had any experience
signing up for an online account with American Express Small
Business using the online account registration forms at
http://www.open.com.

I got through most of the registration OK until I reach the
screen for entering and confirming my password. After that,
JAWS wouldn't read the "continue" button and several of the
important links on the secure area of the page. I ended up
having to contact customer service for assistance completing
the process.

I was using JAWS version 10 Build 1154 with Internet
Explorer 8, but haven't tried the page under Firefox or with
the JAWS 11 Beta or System Access, so the page might still
be accessible, but not with JAWS and IE 8. The page seems to
use a lot of DHTML elements and Java, and the support person
I spoke with said their is Flash content on these pages as
well. Just wondering if anybody has had experience with this
registration and JAWS. Best regards,

Chris.

__________ Information from ESET Smart Security, version of

http://www.eset.com

For answers to frequently asked questions about this list
visit: http://www.jaws-users.com/help/

--
BEGIN-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS

Teach InfoWest Spam Trap if this mail (ID 296078316) is
spam:
Spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=296078316&m=4031
0c397c08&c=s
Not spam:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=296078316&m=4031
0c397c08&c=n
Forget vote:
https://spamtrap.infowest.com/canit/b.php?i=296078316&m=4031
0c397c08&c=f

REMEMBER: Never give out your account information, password,
or other personal information over e-mail.
END-ANTISPAM-VOTING-LINKS