From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of Chris
Hallsworth
Sent: Friday, September 25, 2009 12:23 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Windows 7 install.

Hi, I need to clarify something. What was the Windows 7 beta has expired
August 1 of this year. So what you actually have is the Windows 7 RC, or
release candidate. There are similar but important differences between the
beta and the RC. One good example is that the beta is a feature complete
(but not ready to be released) version whilst the RC (release candidate) is
essentially a dress rehearsal of what people will see when it's available to
the general public in under a month's time. Hope this clarifies things.

--
Chris Hallsworth
E-mail: christopher...@googlemail.com