Hi All,

Often times, I'll receive an email containing graphics that I'm not aware of
until I try to convert the email to a word document.  Is there a keystroke,
or other method, that would instruct the computer to "ignore graphics" and
if I ignore all graphics what problems might that cause with Jaws
reading/recognizing other things like in a dialogue box or something?  I am
running Jaws10.0.1151, XP/SP3 Home, Office2002 Home, IE7, &OE6.  All
advice/help will be greatly appreciated.  Thanks much.  Take care.
Mike