Hi all. I am wondering is there a way to have jaws read the messages that
people send me in yahoo messenger 8 using jaws 7.0? I have downloaded the
scripts from the jaws users  web sight but can't seem to have the messages that
people send me read. I used to be able to read the hole conversation in
messenger using the f 6 key to go between the typing windo and the messenger
windo. now it seems that I can't do that. Many thanks for any help with this.
from Mich Verrier.