From: jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com
[mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf Of George Marshall
Sent: Thursday, October 01, 2009 11:46 AM
To: JawsUsers
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Problem using IE7 on the internet

Hi All:
I am using JAWS10 latest version and IE7, for sometime now I have had
problems when using the tab key on the web. By this I mean when I tab
instead going to the next link, I get a batch of other things, I know I am
not describing this well. I tried uninstalling IE7, in the control
(add/delete) programs, so I could return to IE6 but it wouldn't let me
uninstall it. If anyone could help I would appreciate it.
Thanks,
George R. Marshall
marshall.geo...@gmail.com